Working on the new LUXeXceL website project has been of great pleasure to all of us. (Re)launching a website is an intense experience, getting prepared for it, as well as preparing yourself for the type of visitors you’ll be gaining. But the right preparation for the launch and making sure you’ve got all the ducks in a row, will ensure that the launch is successful.
And it was. The positive response that was received since the launch, includes a significant increase in site traffic and leads. Our team will continue to enhance site experience for clients and prospects who identify LUXeXceL as their technology provider of choice!
The newly designed website features a refreshed layout and improved functionality, built to enhance the overall user experience and corporate branding. The site has already experienced a significant increase in traffic and visitor engagement since its launch during the last week.
The functionality improvements to the site will enable us to deliver a more personalized experience to site visitors and allow them to learn about this emerging technology. Moreover, we help them to ease the adoption of this technology for their own industry by providing them further information, e.g. benefits, comparison charts, white papers, with many more technical information and backgrounds to follow.
The objectives when building our new website included:
• Making it easier for visitors to learn about the innovated core technology and get in touch with industry insiders and experts via the corporate blog;
• Clearly position LUXeXceL as the “Innovator of Printoptical Technology”, including special attention for our the technology and its backgrounds;
• Enhance the user experience through refreshed design and logical (re)arrangement of content. Easy navigating, with the user to be on his ‘destination’ in max. 3 clicks is key;
The ‘quick menu’ in the footer makes common or frequently searched topics easy accessible in one click, same as the news / blog links at the right hand column do;
• Enhance the brand’s architecture: clearly display the different subsidiaries and branded products to help visitors understand the benefits of Printoptical Technology across the several markets;
• Improved playback: make displaying on mobile devices more easy, accessible and interactive. Just try: take your I-Pad, try to sweep for example the main and sub carousels on the homepage: that’s how easy navigation should be!
• Personalizing each user’s visit to increase engagement. Some corporate movies are added, with many more to follow!
New site, new blog: Lighting-Inspiration.com
At the same time, I am personally setting up a new ‘Lighting Inspiration blog’. For the time stocking a lot of impressive news on 3D printed optics, but parallel it will held also a lot of 3D printing, product inspiration and event news for global lighting professionals. I strongly recommend visiting it to my technology followers, to learn about the further backgrounds and to understand the impact 3D printing will have on the future of manufacturing.
Regarding this new platform, please feel free to leave your comments, and I’d like to encourage you to post your recommendations as well. I would be happy to address them!
For now, wish you a happy surf on this great new website, and a great discovery journey!